[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Where to get boots
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Gear and Accessories

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Where to get boots
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:38 am 

That's a good review of different boots

Post Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:20 pm 

I picked up my Sidis at Blackfoot last year. It was a couple days before the bike show and I asked the guy I he had any deals going on due to the show... Said he didn't , but he still knocked off 50$ from the sticker.

I like the adv. rain boots, they fit narrow, so I went up a size.

R1200GS
KLR650

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:33 pm 

Just got some Sidi rain boot from dualsportplus today because I couldn't handle having my feet wet. I am glad I spent the extra money and ordered these boots. To explain Sidi boots is like dreaming the perfect boot for dual sport and poof $400 later you have the perfect boot, not to soft not to hard, real grip and awesome insoles, not bulky, light and look kick ass. I really want to wear them everywhere.
Thanks Corney for the Thor boots, but they were like sponges in water. One little splash and my feet were wet.
For anyone who plans on staying in the sport should get boots like these or similar quality, or drive with wet, cold feet.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:36 pm 

My thing with waterproof boots is that means they don't breath either

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:52 pm 

Watherproof breatable materials like Goretex will let your feet breath a bit also. I have never has a problem with waterproof boots sweating much that weren't Gortex, mind you that this is my first pair of motorcycle leather waterproof boots. If you only drive in the summer you are ok, but I plan on driving all threes seasons.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:30 am 

My Alpinestar WP Scouts are very good for waterproof and have never found them too hot (of course this is Saskatchewan) but they are probably lacking in the support column for most of you wildmen.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:09 pm 

I'm still wearing my 10 year old Alpine star tech 4's, my secret is I also wear $40 Icebreaker merino wool socks from cabelas

1990 Honda ST1100
1974 Honda Trail 90

Post Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:11 pm 

I just got some nice boots from fxr in saskatoon. They just got em in. Costly but what a difference from the cheaper set I had.http://www.formaboots.com/single-product.php?id=114

2012 wr250

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 am 

2012 wr250

Post Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:21 pm 

=))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Gear and Accessories