[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Dual sport trailer made in Canada
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Gear and Accessories

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:22 pm 

$400 :clap: :freaky:

Thanks JeffDC for the reply, see you at work!

2019 F850GSA
2018 Multistrada 950
2016 WR250R

Post Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:21 pm 

Bump

Hey Scuba, what's the latest on your trailer. Did you get some time after your leg healed to take it out? I've been looking at your model and the moto mule. Not sure I'll pull the pin on it but I am intrigued.

My DR650 has a hollow axle.

I'm not sure how Alberta registries or my insurance would view this, but I'd definitely look into if I decide this is for me.

You planning on coming to the Rendezvous this year? I'm planning on being there contingent to my medical schedule. I'll be the designated beer getter as I will be caging it unfortunately. Try not to break any bones this spring.

Phloid

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:45 am 

Hey Phloid , I did get to test the trailer on one weekend adventure last summer. I rode the trailer really hard and ended up blowing up the shock. I messaged trail tail and they sent me out two new one that I have nor replaced the one yet. The shocks they use are low quality scooter shocks. They have yet to find a better replacement . The trailer pulled well if you inflated the rear tire to a high pressure, if not it would sway as I would drive making it feel unstable . You might want to check the rules in you provence on motorcycle trailers, because they are asking for signals here and plates, so I just chose to ignore there rules all together, most my trips are up north anyway.
As for me I'm all healed up and ready to ride, I will be at Randevous 2015. Hope to see you there

Post Posted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:27 am 

thanks for the info Scuba. I'm planning on caging it to the rendezvous. Hope to see you there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Gear and Accessories