[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - New Riding Gear
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Gear and Accessories

Post subject: New Riding Gear
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 am 

Thought this would be a good place for everyone to share what new riding gear they get and what their thoughts are about the new purchase. I've picked up alot in the past few months but will start by showing you guys some deals I found.

I picked these pants up for $14.99! Great for general riding, pant legs zip off, 3 pockets, and adjustable waist. Oh and did I mention the were $14.99

I also got this Alpinestars bionic jacket for $120. Fits great, and I like that it had all the protection I was looking for in one package. This jacket is heavier then I had expected it to be, but not as noticeable when being worn. Will let you know what I think once I get some riding time in with it.

Both the pants and jacket were left over stock from previous years but still new with tags, that's why they were so cheap. I got both from the same ebay store and can let you know which one if you want. I just don't want to make it sound like I'm advertising for them or anything. Just some good deals I though I would share. Looking forward to hearing what you guys have picked up and what you like and don't like about the purchases.

Post subject: Re: New Riding Gear
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 am 
Site Admin

great deal on that bionic jacket. I got an earlier version of that a couple years ago and it cost well over 200 bucks.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:20 am 

Yes please tell us the store I wouldn't mind some new pants

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 am 

The ebay store name is" ironponydirectcloseouts" They sell left over stock from previous years or what is left when a product has changed. What is for sale changes often it seems so it can be hit and miss but they have alot. Some amazing deals on there though. Shipping was quick and they let me combine shipping.

http://stores.ebay.com/ironponydirectcloseouts

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 pm 

Good deal. How did the jacket fit and did you order you'r normal size?

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:02 pm 

The jacket fits me pretty good, I am usually a medium to large in t-shirts and got a medium. The shoulder pads were a bit far apart on me at first but with the pull of the adjustable straps they were put right in place. There are straps all over the jacket to make sure the protection is where u need it, and that it stays there. If you go to alpinestars website they have size measurements there.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm 

Thanx for that.

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Gear and Accessories