[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - EVO Cargobag
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Gear and Accessories

Post subject: EVO Cargobag
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 pm 

Has anyone in the club had any experience with the EVO Cargobag? What are the good points and bad points?

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/bags-con ... age-system

I am thinking of this for my KTM. The main competition is the Giant Loop Coyote bag, which seems great but is about $70 more. Anyone with any info comparing the two?

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post subject: Re: EVO Cargobag
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:47 pm 

Never heard of it until now .. Seems like it works with every bike so your KTM shouldn't be a problem. There is also something similar from wolfman luggage. The bigger the better I've learned.

Post subject: Re: EVO Cargobag
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:03 am 

Yeah, a lot of guys say the 60 litre Giant Loop Great Basin is too big, and the 30 litre Coyote is just right, but I have a 49 litre Ortlieb that when I put a minimal amount of clothes and camping gear in it it is stuffed. I used that plus my old KLR saddlebags on my KLR when I would go on trips.

I can't see getting by on a 30 litre bag. Not sure how other guys do it.

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Gear and Accessories