[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Welcome to the new forum for the Saskatchwan Dual Sport Club
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:13 pm 

Thanks! Looking forward to putting names to faces.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:26 pm 

He guys I am Skatchy Boy, I met a few of you at the 2014 rendezvous. I thought I would join up and see what is going on in the home province. I am currently living in Fort Sask. AB, chat with you soon.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:02 pm 

Welcome Skatchy Boy!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:18 pm 

Hello to Saska-bush Dual Sport Fan...
My Name is Don from Lacombe Alberto as I have had the opportunity too meet many of you at the AB/SK gathering this summer at Macklin LK... Those of you that are not good with names such as my self, it gives me great pleaser to post one of my many "Super Hero" move of a fast track reminder of me in space suit action !!!
... LOL

The reason I am checking in here is too first say hello and awesome-ly good time with many of you at the Macklin LK ride,,, and bring up a ride that is being planned for next year too 100 Mile house BC, and I will up-date with you folks in general chatt...

I hope all of you had a good summer as many of us here in Alberto have, and we are all looking forward too meeting up with many of you next year... I will be checking in here on your form once in a-while as I find time too run this idea of a "advance ride plan" that is soon too follow in the next few days...

All take care till then brothers...

Pal Don aka Flash Gordon

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 am 

Welcome to the club site. Still remember the great cooking you did for us at the last Rendez-Vous. Will probably see you again at the next one. Also a few club members will be going to the Edmonton show in January so maybe we will see you there?

2019 F850GSA
2018 Multistrada 950
2016 WR250R

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:29 pm 

Thanks for the welcome bordenbmw, as I truly enjoy meeting folks and adding lots of food only makes the adventure that much more friendly !!!

All of us had a blast as our ADS thread had lots of photos and cheers of good times, and next gathering in-voles a full truck load of fire wood for BIGGER BONE FIRES UNLIMITED,,, Ha Ha ...

I hope many of you get the chance too check out the 2016 ride planning thread on you form called """Planning The 100 Mile House Ride BC," in Ride Reports/ Epic Rides'''' as it might spark many of your folks like-ing to check out some new areas out there... We have roughly 10 riders showing interest so far, and I'll post some cost on the thread at a later date,,, so take the time too check out the Movie from Grizzlee RubiKon Adventures that is a Thriller add-on to show what one will come across out there...

Pal Don aka Flash... Lacombe Alberta

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:41 am 

Sounds like a great trip with some awesome locations to ride to but I'm still planning the P2C sometime in July so I wont be able to made your ride. :dunno: We will probably have firm dates for the P2C after the Edmonton show.

2019 F850GSA
2018 Multistrada 950
2016 WR250R

Post Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:10 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 am 

Hello, just picked up a klr 250, a couple friends of mine directed me to the forum. So far looks like lots of great info... specifically the out of province inspection information. I just returned from picking the bike up in Calgary, took it to rev, he said it needed a few things. The nub on clutch lever was broken off - so new clutch lever, the rear signal lights are some small aftermarket things - so new rear signals, the rear brake tension adjustment was maxed out - so new brake shoes, and finally the front brake line has a hard plastic casing around it that is all cracked and faling apart. The line is in great shape but he said when the forks compress that the line could bend into the wheel and get caught or rub. This would make the bike not pass the safety, has anyone had this issue? Any suggestions for a simple and quick fix? My brake shoes don't arrive until wednesday or thursday, so I've got a couple days to figure something out. Thanks in advance. Love the forum.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:49 am 

What year is your klr 250? that is the bike I run as well. If you need to borrow some stock signal lights to pass inspection and want to keep running your small ones, you can borrow mine. Or I'd probably trade straight up as well. My stock ones are the front signal lights, but I'm pretty sure they would work just fine for the rear ones. Where are you located? I'm in Regina and wouldn't mind finding some other 250's to ride around with.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion