[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Welcome to the new forum for the Saskatchwan Dual Sport Club
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 pm 

Hey everyone just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 29 and just picked up a 2009 DRZ400s in February with only 1900kms and it puts a smile on my face every time I see it. As of right now I have pro taper bars, risers, 3x3 mod, jetted, led tail, polisport headlight, TT case guards, and skid plate. Hoping to get to know some of you guys and go on some rides this year.

Last edited by Chuck on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 am 

Welcome, Chuck! You can start with meeting some of the folks in the club tomorrow if you like. Come out to the coffee tomorrow night, 8:30, Tim's on 33rd and Idylwyld.

Hope to see you out. I think you've made a good choice in motorcycle too!

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:04 pm 

Welcome Chuck. Those DRZs are awesome. I was always amazed at how they glide over sand (and sometimes water in the case of JDAWG), and those bigger bikes just sink right in . . .

Post Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:18 pm 

Thanks for the welcome Scramble and kiffer! I would make it for coffee but I'm a couple hours outside of Saskatoon so during the week is kinda hard or me to do. Thanks for the invite. Ya I have been really impressed with the bike so far but its definitely not at home on the highway.

Post Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 4:13 pm 

54 members and still growing!

Great job guys on building the new site!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 am 

Hey guys

I'm new to the site. So here's my introduction.

I'm 34, a father of an amzing 2 yr old girl. Been riding since I could kick start a 100 xr.
I've owned 100 XR honda's, 350 XT Yamaha (before they had the big back tire), YZF R6, and finally my most recent is a 2011 Suzuki DRZ 400SM.

I'm also involed with the SSBA, Event Coordinator for Saskatoon. Been slacking it there due to my daughter and side work.

I'm also a Journey man Plumber/Commercial Gas Fitter, also do A/C.

I look forward to adventures off-road, stay safe. Rubber side down

Ryan

AKA: Halfbakedbat

Post Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:18 pm 

Welcome to the club, Ryan. Hope to see you out there sometime (if I ever get out there...). Having young kids myself I know it can be tough to get out as much as you like, but keep at it.

There are often Monday night rides, where some of the guys get together and ride around town on a Monday evening. Keep an eye on the "Planning" section to see if anyone is heading out on a given Monday. Also keep an eye out for coffee meetings (more common in winter) and other club rides.

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:24 pm 

Hey, Thought I would Jump in here and say Hi.
Haven't been in the province that long, moved here for work a couple years ago. Picked up a WR450 a year or so later and I've been neglecting it for about the last year. This year I hope to change that.

Don't know to many people with bikes so I'm trying to find more people to ride with and trails to ride.

Cheers

Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 pm 

Welcome Wr 450

I have a new KTM 350

Post Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:06 am 

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion