[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Off road training in Stoon
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:34 pm 

Super freaking awesome day! And a great lunch also.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:40 pm 

Great day. Everyone should take this training specially if you are new to off-road. Some stuff that a learned may safe my leg one day.

Attachments:
IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG [ 2.56 MiB | Viewed 312 times ]
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG [ 2.36 MiB | Viewed 312 times ]

2019 F850GSA
2018 Multistrada 950
2016 WR250R

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:58 am 

You guys will have to teach me. My son got married on Hornby Island last weekend and it took priority. You can never learn too much.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:49 pm 

We were hoping you would show. Not that you need the training but always nice to see you.
Everyone of the bikes were on the ground at some point. One of the cones tripped me up a couple of times

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:34 pm 

https://www.offroadadventureacademy.com/

http://www.toadrockcampground.com/

Check for updates on their website and you could book yourself on a future 2018 course. I'm waiting for it to book myself on level 2. That course is only offer in Balfour at the Toad Road Campground.

2019 F850GSA
2018 Multistrada 950
2016 WR250R

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion