[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Well That was fun! - Rendezvous 2019 after thoughts
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:30 am 

Well,

We have all had a couple of weeks now to recover and reflect on what was, by all accounts, an amazing weekend to say the least. On a personal level it was great to re-connect with many of who that for one reason or another I only get to see once or twice a year.

As you are all probably aware, making Rendezvous happen is a massive undertaking, from planning to execution there is literally months of planning and organization that happens behind the scenes. And even with all of the pre-event work that goes in, Rendezvous would not be the success it was without the help and willingness of each and every one of you who signed up and volunteered your time over the weekend to help out in one way or another. For me it makes a huge difference to know that the community pulls together to create an environment that feels more like a Family Reunion, and really that's what these communities (Alberta and Sask Dual Sport) have become, a very large, very diverse and very warm and welcoming Family.

So to each and every one of you, and I do apologize for not being able to name you all individually (That would basically be everyone) I thank you all for attending Rendezvous, but also for everything you did, individually, to make Rendezvous the success it was, and hopefully will be next year.

There are also a few other 'Un-Sung' heroes who do work quite hard behind the scenes. Our Sponsors who provide a vast array of support in different ways. So, if you do get the chance or opportunity when visiting one of the Rendezvous Sponsors, and you happen to remember the great time you had, please mention it to them and thank them for their continued support of not only Rendezvous but the Community as a whole.I know they do appreciated hearing from all of you and it does help when it comes to asking for their support next year. Like them on Facebook, send an E-mail thanking them for their support if you have the time. They do appreciate hearing from you if you can spare a couple of minutes.

Glenns Sportsline - Rocky Mountain House (Seriously if your in Rocky, drop in and say hello!)
Olde Smokeys BBQ Shack - Rocky Mountain House
Argyll Motorrad - Edmonton
E&S Motorcycles - Fort Saskatchewan
CJ Campbell Insurance - Edmonton
Riverside Motorsports - St. Albert
Blackfoot Direct - Calgary

And finally. We have put a deposit down on Everdell Hall for next year. Yes, that's correct we will be holding Rendezvous in the same location next June, as usual the weekend AFTER Fathers Day, so the 21st, 22nd and 23rd, so mark your calendars! We hope to be able to make Rendezvous 2019 as great and enjoyable an event as it was this year and look forward to seeing you all there next year. Until then, ride safe and see you at the Motorcycle shows, if not before.

Scratch
R1200GSA
KTM 525EXC

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:47 pm 

https://youtu.be/sbtA2tWny34

It was a very fun weekend!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion