[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Thanks for including me in your group!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:36 pm 

Sad day for corney today!

Sold my silver bullet to a fine young rider that wanted a simple, well farkled, well maintained bike with all new wear parts to ride down to the states this winter and maybe South America next winter.

I have made some great friends here and appreciate the relationships we have formed.

Stu was teasing me about getting a bigger bike and rolling with my age group and going to that land of two seasons, darkness and bugs! I have just gone to different passions and activities.

Never know I may be back?

If any of you folks are out riding at Blackstrap please stop in for a beverage and a visit.

The last request I have is who do I take a hopped up race bike RM 250 to get the far kin thing to run properly. That bike is awesome out here.

Cheers

Corney

Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:26 am 

Cheers Corney!
Don't be a stranger

Still Riding The Mighty KLR, an a BMW F800gsa

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion