[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Any meet up's coming for later in July?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:20 pm 

there are lots of trails around smoothstone lake and Dore lake.
more lake.pdf [613.25 KiB]
Downloaded 254 times

Post Posted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:49 pm 

The last time rode Big River to Dore, I ran into 3-4 sections of the road that basically turns to 2” of “snot” mud when it rained. I put the GS down twice....it’s heavy when loaded with 36 beer and all my fishing gear... I’d still be down to try it again. The last half of August would be the best for me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:28 am 

Post Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:10 am 

Ha ha, good idea.
It’s only a few stretches of 150-200’ but enough to be a pain in the ass.
As for fishing, you only need a standard provincial licence. There is a restricted area on the lake where you cannot even boat into, other than that it’s wide open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:38 pm 

I emailed the guy that takes care of the Dore Lake resort and he says he has fuel for sale and he has a klr and would be able to point us to some good trails that wouldn't be to bad on a bike.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 pm 

Looking at my calendar I'm available for the weekend of August 10th, 17th or the 31st. I'd be up for a trip in September as well.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:07 pm 

I think August 17th would work for me. Pack the tent and fishing rod and hit the road.
September and October there will be some good rides .

Post Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:42 pm 

Right on! I guess I better check all my gear, for all I know my tent is a moth victim....

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion