[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Places to ride
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post subject: Places to ride
 Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:44 pm 

Hi I'm new to motorcycles and relatively new to Saskatchewan (from Ireland)I unsed to ride mountain bikes alot and have always liked the idea of motorcycles.
I just bought a non running 86 xl250r and have I running again.
I'm looking for trails gravel pits etc to ride in the regina area as I cant get a liscence due to covid
Any help would be much appreciated
Peter

Post subject: Re: Places to ride
 Post Posted: Mon May 25, 2020 9:10 pm 

Welcome to the club, Hindser. And to Canada too! I'm in Saskatoon so I'm not sure about off-road places near Regina. Hopefully some of our Regina folks pipe up soon.

Not sure if there are any threads with Regina area info in our section on Trails, Riding Areas, and GPS Data. You could check there.

Have fun!

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2020 12:24 pm 

Hello,

There's a couple places around Regina to ride, most of the sand pits are fenced and posted :(.

There's Regina beach it's fun to ride, there sand, quad trails, some tight single tracks but hidden well. There's wide open 4x4 trails through the hills. Go to Regina beach and when you get to the stop sign go straight, you'll see the trails.

Another place but the cops might show up is behind ecolle electric there is a little track. If you follow the rail tracks to the edge of city there's a trail that goes all the way to balgonie.

Post Posted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:06 pm 

Thank you i went to regina beach today. It was exactly what I was looking for

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion