[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Stickers
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stickers
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:26 pm 

Hey Ken, got those stickers awhile back. No invoice yet but the good folks at Abacus know were I work.(next door)
Safety Stu

Post Posted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Awesome, thanks Stu. I'll text you later and we can meet up.

For all who have asked for stickers recently, I'll PM you when I get them and send them out!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 am 

Any of the stickers left. I would love to have this as the first one for my new klr.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Golaiy, PM me and we'll figure out how to get you a couple.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:45 pm 

I forgot to say thank you for the stickers. They were the first to go on once I finally got my bike back together.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:48 pm 

Ok I'll bite. Bring one to the next wing night meeting and I'll find a place to display it.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:12 pm 

I was just unpacking in my shop and I found a gaggle of these stickers that I would be glad to share with the group!

I can get them somehow to those that want them!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cool. I still have a few from the new batch. I'll bring some on the 16th.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:15 pm 

Where are you guys meeting on the 16th?

1990 Honda ST1100
1974 Honda Trail 90

Post Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:40 pm 

BEvERage place I vote for?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion