[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Southern Sask.
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post subject: Re: Southern Sask.
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:51 pm 

Hey guys, new to the forum here. I live in Swift Current and am looking at getting into more trail riding. I've been riding motocross for a number of years and after a bad crash have come to the conclusion i should try and keep 2 wheels on the ground for the most part. Have a 06 YZ250 that i am going to put up for sale soon and have been thinking of getting something like a WR450 and street legalizing it. Going to get my wife on a bike and hit up some trails! Whats good in this area?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:47 am 

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:33 pm 

Regina Beach area, but farm still out at yorkton/melville

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:25 pm 

ya i am from regina there is some pretty good riding around here there a railway to trail path it is pretty technical in some parts due to tight bush and years of trucks and bikes groovin the path goes for about 30 km so its a good little one for after work rips. The valley by mellive beach on both sides is pretty crazy steep hills, river crossing, warm up shack but is more of a weekend thing

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:44 pm 

Where's that railway to trail spot? I found a map with all the decommissioned railways around here, but didn't get a chance to explore them this summer. Narrowing it down would be appreciated!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 pm 

head east out of regina on the highway 1. Take a left at the towers / way to moto track head down gravel road til you get to the tracks. follow the track heading east it goes all the way to balgonie

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 pm 

does anyone live near avenlee. r u aloud to ride in the bad lands and is there any good riding out there?

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:50 pm 

I'm in Regina as well. I don't have my bike plated right now but I have a WR 450 that i truck out to some pits from time to time. I'd like to find some trails that I can ride as I find there's only so much you can do in a pit.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm 

Regina also I ride a 2012 ktm 250 xcw. I here you guys have some good trails north of saskatoon. I would like to hook up with a group and check them out next year. Hey I also hit the pits we should head out next year when the snow melts.

Last edited by bryce on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:30 am 

Let me know if you guys want to come up one weekend

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion