[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Quick burn today
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion

Post subject: Quick burn today
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:50 pm 

Had to get out and break in the new engine for the first time.

Was a bit chilly on the neck

2012 KTM 390 EXC-F

Attachments:
uploadfromtaptalk1364755774937.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1364755774937.jpg [ 51.1 KiB | Viewed 372 times ]
uploadfromtaptalk1364755763562.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1364755763562.jpg [ 66.8 KiB | Viewed 372 times ]

Post subject: Re: Quick burn today
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:08 pm 

grats on the early ride. next Sunday looks warm. ill probably hit some back roads with a few extra layers this time.

2012 wr250

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:28 pm 

Yeah, I picked up the new-to-me 690 yesterday and am itching to try it out. Hopefully we'll get a bit of warm weather here soon and I'll try to score some time to go for a rip.

Calgary was 19 today, and I couldn't stay and ride because I couldn't get plates for it there!!! Had to bring it back here for VIN inspection first. :cry: :cry: :cry:

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 pm 
Site Admin

nice bike Chris! can't wait to see it in action :D

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:47 pm 

That looks like one heck of a fun bike

Post Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:32 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:22 am 

Great looking bike Kiffer! I am afraid that if I get to see it in action this summer me and the wife will be fighting about why my dizzer is for sale!...lol

Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:00 pm 

Great looking bike! So, what up with the old KLR? Are you planning to take the KTM in June?

2019 F850GSA
2018 Multistrada 950
2016 WR250R

Post Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:41 pm 

Yup. The KTM will replace my KLR and my XR. Already sold the XR, and the KLR is next. Gotta do a little work on it first, but if anyone wanted it as-is they would get a screaming-good price on it!

After I sell the KLR I'll just have this KTM and my Versys left.

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post Posted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:08 am 

If the weather get better soon, you can rider that thing!

I'm so tired of the snow... still 2 to 3 feet of snow in front of my garage and lots of ice on my driveway. Insurance getting cheaper everyday. :roll:

Looking at the forecast I'm hoping for a first ride on the week-end of the April 19. Last year my first ride was March 19 :cry:

2019 F850GSA
2018 Multistrada 950
2016 WR250R

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » General Discussion