[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Where did you go on your dual sport today?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:39 pm 

I feel your pain bulldog. I'm about seven months out if surgery now. Getting surgery was a great choice though

2007 Suzuki DR650

2006 Suzuki DR200 FOR SALE!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:27 pm 

I see the orthopedic surgeon Sept. 8th and hopefully surgery isn't too far behind that so i can hopefully get this thing fixed and ready for next spring.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:40 pm 

Yeah for sure man. Good luck with the surgery. You will be happy you got it fixed

2007 Suzuki DR650

2006 Suzuki DR200 FOR SALE!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:32 pm 

No pics, but Xlerated and I went for a rip after work up North of Regina to Condie, then past Brora church up some two track dirt roads to St Nicolas Anglican church in the valley. South side of the valley to Craven, over to Lumsden and then hauled ass on the old highway back towards Regina with a couple backroads south of Flowing Springs. He even made it home before dark and SGI turned his DRZ (Black Betty) into a pumpkin!
Short ride, but good fun.

Former: 82 Honda XL500R, 80 KZ750LTD, 01 XT225, 80 XS650, 07 Vulcan 900, 08 Vulcan 500, 03 Vulcan 500, 83 KZ440LTD

Post Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:04 pm 

Thanks again for showing me around. That was an awesome ride. I never would have found 3/4 of those places on my own. I realized when I got home that we forgot to take any pictures. Haha. Oh well, next time for sure.

2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 (The Great White Ninja) - Sold

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:54 pm 

Nobody showed up for the ride in Regina, so I found my own trouble...

Looks pretty innocent right?

The mud was up to my knees!

I thought I was going to end up walking home to get the truck to pull the bike out haha. Luckilly the DRZ just motored right through it.

2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 (The Great White Ninja) - Sold

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:57 pm 

Haha. Awesome. I wasn't able to make tonite. Another commitment. Next time.
Looks like you found some fun though.

Former: 82 Honda XL500R, 80 KZ750LTD, 01 XT225, 80 XS650, 07 Vulcan 900, 08 Vulcan 500, 03 Vulcan 500, 83 KZ440LTD

Post Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:37 pm 

Sturgeon River

Attachments:
2014-09-04 14.42.55(small).jpg
2014-09-04 14.42.55(small).jpg [ 47.28 KiB | Viewed 693 times ]

Post Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:32 pm 

Went about 125km north west of home to my church's annual men's retreat last weekend for some fishing and fellowship. The picture is on Makwa Lake at Steele Narrows. I was on my way to Ministikwin Lake.

About half the guys have cruiser bikes at home but I enjoyed the fact that all of them were too chicken to ride there on them. Nice winding hills after leaving Loon Lake.

I need saddle bags.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

I took the 990 out for a test ride today. I think it might be good to go! Need to put a few more kms on to be sure.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides