[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - The maybe last rde of the year
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:18 am 

Yesterday was a perfect riding day, no wind and sunny. The small lakes are starting to freeze over up here and the snow has not melted above the treeline. Went up to Narrowhills and then back to the cabin, here are a few pics off the cell phone.

See ya all next year

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:24 am 

One more bike pic now that all the Hackett Lake mud is washed off.

I am going to dip my feet in the icy creek every week Borden BMW in prep for a dip in the Artic ocean.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:36 am 

Nice place you have there. Any good fishing that way? I took my plate out last week-end. :(

Will have dates for next year trip by early next year. :thumb:

2019 F850GSA
2018 Multistrada 950
2016 WR250R

Last edited by bordenbmw on Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:03 pm 

closest fishing is in the Torch River about 5 minutes up the road.
I need someone to dump a pail of brook trout in the creek by the cabin.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:34 am 

Where does that creek run to and from?

Would be great if it was stocked!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:06 am 

It is Bedard Creek, starts in the bogs up around Candle Lake and runs into Bisset Creek to Whitefox River to Torch River and then into the Saskatchewan.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 am 

Amazing place you have their snobear, love the view down into the creek. Will have to make my up to your neck of the woods next season.
Safety Stu

Post Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:28 pm 

Yep come up and do some riding next year. It is about 30 minutes south of Narrow Hills. We have talked about doing the cut across to Candle Lake that runs on the south side of the Torch River but it is more suited for the KTM's and smaller bikes than the V Strom.
Guess I just need to get another bike.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am 

Post Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:15 pm 

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides