[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Who was on Wollaston Lake Road last week?
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides

Post Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 pm 

First of all, thanks to Corney for mentioning this forum on KLR650.net.

I did a job near Wollaston Lake last week, and coming home last Saturday (Aug 11th) after wishing I had one of my bikes with me instead of truck, I spotted an 02/03 greeney with aluminum panniers going North. Had client's with me and following, so I could not flag him down for a visit. Fantastic road that needs more dual sports on it to justify my tax dollars.

First post here, have a couple of KLRs (650 becoming 705 and a 727 Barbie), a KL250G (Super Sherpa for those without green paint in their shop) and a few more bikes. Taking the year off due to workload, dammit.

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides