[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Saskatchewans other half (road to Wollaston Lake)
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:14 am 

good fishing at the umpherville, spent many hours out there.

see you got new wheels, how are you liking the suzuki?

Post Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:28 am 

The Strom has been great so far, just came back from Red Deer on another 1500 km trip.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:55 pm 

Awesome man! I'm thinking of attempting this next year on my Ktm. What was your Funduro??

1990 Honda ST1100
1974 Honda Trail 90

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm 

The Funduro was a 98, it was a good bike but I do enjoy the Vstrom a lot more on the long hauls, it probably suits my riding better.
Much easier and cheaper maintenance on the Strom.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:18 am 

Looks like a great ride, I was just at Rabbit Lake last week, -24 so it's getting pretty cold now, definitely got me thinking of doing that ride?

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides