[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Oct.20 at Nisbet
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides

Post subject: Oct.20 at Nisbet
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:39 pm 

This was my first time riding at Nisbet and it did not disappoint. I trailered up to the North West corner and rode in from there.

By the way, if anyone is looking for an awesome light duty utility trailer that folds in half, I'd be happy to recommend one that I bought online. You can pick them up in Saskatoon (through a BC dealer) for around $700 with taxes and shipping included. I added the ramp, plywood deck, E-trac, wheel chock and swivel jack for about another 200. Let me know if you want more info.

PS - If you've ridden the east side of Nisbet I'm sure you've seen the upside down car. It looks pretty cool all surrounded by trees.

Attachments:
IMG-20131022-00535.jpg
IMG-20131022-00535.jpg [ 86.47 KiB | Viewed 549 times ]
IMG-20131020-00531.jpg
IMG-20131020-00531.jpg [ 123.09 KiB | Viewed 549 times ]
IMG-20131020-00528.jpg
IMG-20131020-00528.jpg [ 150.86 KiB | Viewed 549 times ]
IMG-20131020-00529.jpg
IMG-20131020-00529.jpg [ 103.69 KiB | Viewed 549 times ]

Post subject: Re: Oct.20 at Nisbet
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

Awesome oivn, looks like you had a great ride

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:02 am 

I would like to know where you got the trailer. It looks quite a bit lighter than mine and it would fit in my garage. My other one takes up too much space.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:19 am 

You can go to the Salter Boats website, but their kijiji ad is just as easy and gives you better pictures and info. Google "kijiji 3 in 1 utility" and it'll come up.

You can also visit the American website, redtrailers.com . Same trailer, but more info and lots of owner's pictures showing the variety of ways they use it.

I forgot to mention that I also used wire loom (1/4", I think) because the bare wiring just seemed too exposed.

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Trip Reports and Epic Rides