[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4767: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Selling my KLR
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Flea Market

Post subject: Selling my KLR
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:42 pm 

I just don't have the time to really use this bike and priorities have changed.

If interested please check out my KIjji ad 1350176534.

Sure like to sell it someone that would use it up. It's been a great bike and experience!

Post subject: Re: Selling my KLR
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:54 pm 

Sad day. Sorry to see you getting out of the hobby.

Here's a link to the ad:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touring/s ... nFlag=true

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:24 am 
Site Admin

:( It's the end of an era, Mark. You've been with this club since the very beginning and I'm sad to see you're selling the bike! I'm sure I'll still see you when we're meeting for beers! Cheers buddy

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Post Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:36 am 

It is sad to sell this bike, it's a great ride.

I have had more fun than A guy should be allowed to have with this bike and the people in this community!

Would really like to see it go to a person that will do the same, it to great of bike to sit in a seacan.

I have been riding with my sons around here on one of thier RM 250, crazy bike!

Please stop in if your ever out this way.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:53 pm 

Hi folks

I never sold my bike last year so I just posted it on Kiki again.

Ad no 1427591213 on kijji if you know anyone interested.

Saw Stu today and he said I should plate up and go to the rendezvous, but I remembered it's my sons stag that weekend!

Cheers

Corney

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:06 pm 

Gone

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Flea Market