[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - DT200
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Flea Market

Post subject: DT200
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:22 am 

Just noticed this ad on Kijiji Calgary for a really nice Yamaha DT200.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-moto ... nFlag=true

Since there were a few people on the forum jealous of my TS200R I thought I'd share this just in case anyone is interested. Beautiful looking bike, seems to have been well-maintained. I do not know the seller though.

My TS is 200cc and 35 HP - roughly the same HP as the new BMW 310GS. But dry weight is much lighter! Love it! This bike would be the same - 2-stroke street-legal from factory, so no issues plating it here. Would just need the out of province inspection by the dealer and need to pay the PST ($160 if you give him his asking price).

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post subject: Re: DT200
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:58 pm 

Thats a sweet late model one, most of the ones you see in Canada are twins to my 1988, price is a bit of a premium for this time of year, but they are cool bikes, i miss the light weight when in the bush on my DRZ, and flat out the DT would have given it a run before the airbox and jet kit mods.

Post subject: Re: DT200
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 pm 

TS200R - 35 HP, 256 lb dry
DRZ400S - 40 HP, 291 lb dry
DT200 - 33 HP, 238 lb dry

The 2-smokers should be pretty close with almost as much HP and a bit less weight.

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Flea Market