[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - WTB Gen II KLR stock seat
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Flea Market

Post Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:08 pm 

Does anyone have one of these kicking around? The condition doesn't matter to me as long as the pan is good (looking to send it to Russel) Cheaper the better.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:15 pm 

I have a couple foams and covers but put a Seat Concepts kit over the pan.

You or someone else can have them.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:04 am 

How was that kit? I read about them and seems like a good idea. I am tinkering with the idea of doing it myself but I want to widen the butt part of the pan for long hauls. I already have an airhawk and a beadrider which help, but nothing beats a wider base for 1000+k days.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:05 pm 

The Seat Concept is a great improvement! Now to do 1000+ days I am not interested in, not one bit!

I have done several 7-800 km days and my old bones and skinny @ss will not be up for that. I don't care if I have a Lazy Boy mounted on a KLR it vibrates and drifts around? Riding a dirt bike basically which could also be summed up as a tractor.

The Seat Concept was about half the price of many of the others and if your riding a KLR we already know you are a cheap Bastard :roll:

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Flea Market