[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club • View topic - Kiyonari at Donington
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Pictures and Videos

Post subject: Kiyonari at Donington
 Post Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:13 pm 

When I can handle a bike like this I will know I am truly a great rider. This is amazing footage! It blows me away how slick the water makes the track - it looks like he's riding on ice in a few of the corners!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Etb_kqxnI

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 am 

And here I thought I was the only wsbk fan here :). Amazing riding skills.

Post Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:09 am 

Reminds me of Randy Mamola back in the day.
That is a fellow that knows the limits of his tires very well.

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:26 pm 

Ive met Randy a couple times over the years.
He still can ride em don't kid yourself.
I watched Kevin Schwantz come up the hill from Ballacraine through Tinwald Mills on the back tire last year at the TT on the Isle of Man.
I was lucky enough to meet him at the motogp at Laguna as well. He is a true Gentleman!!

Post Posted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:15 am 

That Isle of Man is crazy - it'd be a rush to ride it like that, but it's amazing more guys aren't killed at that race - and I know lots have been (234 over the years, I think I heard somewhere).

In this vid I was noticing some riding going into the corners that almost looked like flattracking - sliding in with the front wheel steering the other way. Cool but scary!

2017 Versys X
1991 Suzuki TS200R

Board index » Saskatchewan Dual Sport Club Forum » Pictures and Videos